At Novu, our purpose—enabling health plans to better understand, motivate and connect with members—hasn’t changed. But, due to our rapid growth (a 50% increase in staff over the last year and a half!) as the health care industry’s leading marketing and behavior change platform, our office has.
That’s right, we’ve moved! Our brand new space is located just a block from our former location, and has been completely redone to create a new home for Novu. Modern and state-of-the-art, our new space provides ample room for our growing team, and includes amenities such as:
- A quiet library with comfy lounge furniture,
- A cyber café for socializing, lunching and holding informal meetings,
- A DJ booth to help create a fun gathering space,
- Game room with pool table, foosball table and more,
- Adjustable height workstations, and
- Breakout rooms for small meetings and one-on-one conversations.
These features were intentionally included in the new office design after Novu’s founders, Tom, John and Jim Wicka, sought out employee feedback to create the best possible work space for all types of roles at Novu.
“We listened to employees by sending out surveys and had an all-employee meeting to gather their preferences,” John Wicka said. “The new office represents our team and our personality, and we’re proud to call this new space home.”
You can find our new office at 5401 Gamble Drive, Suite 300, St Louis Park, MN 55416. Interested in joining us in the cyber café or for a round of foosball? We’re Hiring!